Buy Estrace Vaginal Cream
Home
Grand Bazaar Print E-mail

Image
The Grand Bazaar was built between 1455 and 1461 by the order of Sultan Mehmet. The bazaar was vastly enlarged in the 16th century, during the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, and in 1894 underwent a major restoration following an earthquake.
It is one of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 58 streets and 6000 shops, having 250,000-400,000 visitors daily. It is well known for pottery, spices, carpet shops. Many of the stalls in the bazaar are grouped by type of goods, with special areas for leather coats, gold jewelry and the like.

 
< Prev   Next >
Ahmet Efendi Evi Boutique Hotel
Next:
  • Pause
  • Previous
  • Next
1/9